What is Thermo-Stone Therapy?
Thermo-Stone Therapy Massage is unique to Massage Wellbeing and is one of Nana’s most popular treatments. Customers just love how Nana can read the body and alter the massage to suit the injury or tension. She uses a combination of heat, hot stones, balms, scented massage oils and different techniques. She also will use different massage tools and parts of her arms and feet.
How is an Thermo-Stone Therapy performed?
After your initial consultation concerning you injury, tension or needs, Nana will direct you to one of our massage beds or tables depending on what treatment she wants to do. Once you are in position and comfortable, Nana will check the areas of concern. She checks for damage, tightness and local produced heat caused from issues in that area.
Once an understanding of your problem has been diagnosed, Nana will them begin the treatment based on here findings. This could include simple techniques thru to using all of her resource’s to work on the area.
At Massage Wellbeing because of Nana’s Thai heritage, she is lucky to have accessed a lot of training on traditional beliefs, massage methods and unique massage tools. She will continue to ask questions during the treatment making sure you are comfortable and happy.
Thermo-Stone Therapy Massage is for those customers who have faith in Nana and her style of massage. Nana will not perform this type of massage on people who are not prepared to let her do her thing. Nana has customers such as Doctors, Physiotherapists, Nurse’s, Dentists and many others from the medical fields. They love that Nana does not just do the traditional styles and has her own treatment style.
What are the benefits of Thermo-Stone Therapy?
There are so many benefits to Hot Stone Therapy Massage as it is designed with the client and the particular situation in mind. By looking at what you are trying to treat and applying different principles of massage, treatment products and heat in combination is what sets this apart.
Because there is a large cross section of treatment styles, products and equipment used, this form of massage has a huge range of benefits and some are listed below.
Can reduce pain in a variety of conditions, such as Fibromyalgia and some other autoimmune disorders.
Some other benefits of Thermo-Stone Therapy massage include:
- Helps to decrease pain and manage chronic pain conditions.
- Management and prevention of sports and soft tissue injuries.
- Overall relaxation helping to relax tense muscles.
- Helps to lower stress and can assist in overall relaxation.
- Can increase flexibility of muscles and open joints.
- Improve posture by relieving overcompensating muscles.
- Improves range and motion of limbs and muscles.
- Improves circulation, which brings more oxygen to muscles and other tissues.
- Flushing out of Metabolic by-products.
- Increase of serotonin levels to improve sleep
- Relieve headaches as a result of stress and/or poor circulation.
- Can decrease stress levels and lower cortisol levels.